This post keeps you informed about the life journey of Miles Kelly, a fast-rising basketball player.
- Born on October 29, 2001, in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
- Named to McDonald’s All-American and a top-100 recruit nationally.
- Junior Guard for Georgia Tech in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC).
Who is Miles Kelly?
Miles Kelly is a rising star in the American college basketball scene. He’s currently soaring for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. His journey, filled with both hard work and athleticism, is shaping him into a force to be reckoned with on the court.
Personal Life (Early/recent)
Born on October 29, 2001, in Stone Mountain, Georgia, Kelly’s basketball journey began at a young age. Inspired by his father, a former college player himself, Kelly started honing his skills at a local YMCA.
His dedication and talent quickly shone through. This enabled him to become a standout player at Parkview High School in Lilburn, Georgia.
Miles has a sister who attended Georgia Southern University as well. Her name and the names of the rest of his family remain unknown; this is because the athlete leads a private life.
During his high school days, Kelly was a dominant force on the court. He averaged 25 points, seven rebounds, and four assists per game.
He led Parkview to multiple conference championships. His impressive performance earned him numerous accolades. Such as being named the 2020 Georgia Gatorade Player of the Year and a McDonald’s All-American nominee.
Following his success in high school, Kelly received offers from several top-tier universities. He ultimately chose to commit to the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. He joined the program under head coach Josh Pastner.
Miles Kelly immediately made an impact at Georgia Tech. While playing as a freshman, he averaged 10.3 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
His scoring prowess and ability to create opportunities for his teammates earned him a starting role. It consequently helped the Yellow Jackets reach the NCAA Tournament. Kelly’s sophomore season saw him take his game to another level.
He averaged 25.5 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game. As such leading the Yellow Jackets in scoring and earning numerous accolades. Such as being named the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) Player of the Week on multiple occasions.
Other Achievements of Miles Kelly
Miles Kelly, the dynamic guard for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, has already amassed an impressive collection of achievements in his young college basketball career. Here’s a list of his achievements so far:
- 2020 Gatorade Georgia Player of the Year.
- McDonald’s All-American nominee.
- Earned recognition as one of the top freshmen in the highly competitive Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) in 2021.
- He averaged 12.2 points and 2.7 assists per game in his freshman year.
- Winner of the 2023 ACC Player of the Year contender.
- Averaged a remarkable 25.5 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- He shot an outstanding 42.7% from three-point range, demonstrating his lethal long-range threat.
Don’t hesitate to share this post with your family and friends.